Thursday, November 2, 2017

Do I Believe Conspiracy Theories?

I am not going to tell you my answer right away, to ensure that you actually read the post. There are many conspiracy theories out there, a few with some validity, some with absolutely none. They are interesting and can be useful to burn hours off your life when your Netflix show ended. There is JFK, the moon landing, Sandy Hook, 9/11, and many more. First, Sandy Hook happened, it is real, do not tell me otherwise. How people can tell me that little kids did not die and were not taken from their family. You are wrong, don't ever tell me that, I will hit you in the mouth. I can understand some people thinking 9/11 was a conspiracy, but there is no dispute that actually happened. I don't believe in the 9/11 conspiracy, either. I like to think all Americans, including George W., are good people and would not do that to their own country.

There are a few that I would not be surprised to be true or at least somewhat true. The moon landing being faked, I'm skeptical on that one. Is it likely that we did actually land on the moon with Mr. Neil Armstrong and company and stick it to the Russians, yes. Is it possible that we faked it with great photography skills, not as likely, but yes. Why have we never been back? These are the questions I need answered. JFK's assassination is pretty sketchy. Lee Harvey pulling that once in a lifetime shot? Very questionable. Multiple gun shots reported within seconds of each other, very skeptical. Definitely not a job he did by himself. 

The one conspiracy I truly believe is that aliens exist. I was told that this may not actually be a conspiracy but just a belief, so I will take it a step further. Aliens exist and the government knows about it. This universe is large, uncomprehendingly large. There is no way that we live by ourselves or even the most advanced life form. I am one hundred percent behind that belief. So do I believe in conspiracy theories? No, not really. I am not one to go searching for YouTube videos for hours and hours on different ones. I think they can be enjoyable at times, but all in all, listen to the facts.   

No comments:

Post a Comment