Tuesday, December 5, 2017

College is Great, but I'm Trying to Make Money

I have recently learned that I might be able to graduate early, which is fantastic. College is the best time of my life and I understand that I might miss it, but college is also expensive, even though I have tuition remission. I think graduating early might be the best option for me, I will save a few thousand dollars on tuition and books, get to work more hours, and keep up on my bills. A few of my friends have suggested against doing it but I think saving money is the best option in the long run. I would still live in Ada for the last semester, but will not be going to class and will be able to work more often.

Although this is not a definite, there is a real possibility that I can do this. Moving up your life up 6 months is a scary thought. I have always planned to graduate in the Spring of 2019 and would start my life from there, but now, the thought of moving my plan, or lack thereof, up is weird and intimidating. Everybody has to grow up one day though. I'm looking forward to the next part of my life but I love college and almost everything that has to go with it. There are a lot of decisions that need to be made and I think I am ready for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment