Sunday, December 4, 2016

Measure What Matters

Our class just finished the book we were reading, "Measure What Matters." I think the book was very effective in teaching how social media measurement is a very important part of running a business. Not only is it an important part of the business, but measuring it can increase profits greatly. I think the book discussed many important details of how to measure your social media efforts. The book can be easily applied to the workplace. 

Running different social media accounts for organizations on campus can be difficult and you don't always know if you are posting in an effective way. Reading this book helped me right now, even with the smaller accounts that I am doing. In the future, if I am still working with social media, it will be even more helpful. For anyone in public relations, I would definitely recommend reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment