Monday, October 31, 2016

I'm Sorry I Don't Like Melted Cheese

Call me un-American or whatever you wish, but I can't help myself, I don't like melted cheese. You may be thinking, "Oh my gosh, what is wrong with you?" Well there are many things wrong with me but that is not one of them. Don't get me wrong, I wish I liked cheese because it is literally on everything. It's on hamburgers, any sort of pasta dish, on chicken, on anything that you order at a restaurant, I mean everything. Seriously people, what is so great about cheese that you must put it on every dish?

The reason I don't like melted cheese is because of the texture of the food product. It makes me gag horribly, then resulting in puke if I eat more than two bites. I try to stay away from the intestine killer but it certain situations, it would be rude not to eat it. I do like other cheese and dairy products though, so I'm not all evil. Melted cheese though gives me the willies and I wish I could do something about it. I'm sure that everyone has that one thing that is weird about them, unfortunately for me, it's hard to hide it. Continue on, cheese lovers, and try to keep your jokes original because I've heard them all.

2 comments:

  1. Very original post, and very rare to see an American not being a melted cheese lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really interesting honestly. It's funny how you can eat regular cheese but not melted cheese. That's something I've never heard before!

    ReplyDelete