Sunday, October 16, 2016

Read This If You're Not Creative

The sixth chapter of Jason McDonald's "Social Media Marketing Workbook" discusses Pinterest. Pinterest is a social media that shares ideas on a multitude of topics like food, crafts and so many more. Honestly, I don't know much about Pinterest and how to use it. McDonald, however describes how to effectively use it. He states that once you understand the idea of idea boards, then you basically have Pinterest figured out.

Pinterest holds people's fantastic ideas and are accessible to anyone. So if you are not very creative and want to do something crafty to your front porch, you can search on Pinterest for helpful ideas to use. You can also search for ideas on Google and it will often link you to Pinterest boards that are useful to your search. Once you find something that you find helpful, you can pin it to your own personal board and save it for late. Pinterest is a very helpful place. If you can't think of great ideas for your social gathering or that new addition to your garage, Pinterest is the place to go.

3 comments:

  1. I use Pinterest way too much. Whether it be for getting an idea of what outfits I want to shop for or to just look at cute pictures of baby animals I go on Pinterest a little too much. It really is a good place to go when attempting to figure out how to decorate or just how to plan any kind of gatherings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is my go to for literally everything! Any time I want to do a DIY, look for whats trending this fall or look for an artsy Insta caption I use Pinterest! This is embarrassing to admit, but I started planning my wedding on Pinterest when I was 16! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title grabbed me immediately.. I don't know anything about Pintrest, but I will have a look at it as soon as I am out of inspiration (like every Monday night before writing my blogs)

    ReplyDelete