Saturday, October 8, 2016

Music is Good for Your Soul

Music can be many things for a person. Music can be an escape to a different world when it times of struggle. Music can be a motivator while working out, lifting or even to do homework. Music can be a time killer while doing laundry and other tasks. There is a song or a genre for every task and every person has their own favorites and preferences. Me personally, I love country music. I could listen to different types of country at all times of day. Even though country music is my favorite, I enjoy most types of music. Whether it be classical like Bach or Mozart to Snoop Dogg and other rap and hip-hop artists, I enjoy listening to the various genres.
Music has been a part of history since the beginning of man. Cavemen used to shake rocks for entertainment and now with today's current pop music, if a star like Justin Bieber did the same thing, the fans would go crazy. Music has evolved over time and we are blessed to be able to listen to current music or music from the 500's if we want. Music can change a person's feelings and mood. Music can change a movie's tone in the blink of an eye. The sounds and songs of any generation have been one of the biggest influences since the beginning of time. Love your favorite and do not let anyone tell you that your favorite sucks because different kinds of music can do different things to different people. Continue to love your music and sit back and appreciate it from time to time and the impact it has had on your life.

2 comments:

  1. I have actually learned that about how music has been a part of human culture since the beginning of time, and I think that is so cool and says a lot about humanity! I love listening to music and hearing new music. A lot of people take music for granted, and I admit I sometimes do as well, but I think that it's important to pay attention to it sometimes! It can teach us a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite posts I've read this year! Music is a HUGE part of my life and means so much to me. I love how five different people could listen to the same song and get something different from it. I love to just put on a vinyl and sit back and appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete